There is no better way to network with your key clients whilst providing a host of interesting panels and lively workshops to keep them informed on the latest market trends. Euromoney conferences provide an unparalleled opportunity for you to reach and remain at the forefront of your market.
To find out how you could benefit from sponsoring a Euromoney Conference please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7779 8488.
Euromoney Conferences’ Asia Pacific Growth Investor Forum is a by-invitation-only event that offers business critical information on investment opportunities in China and Asia Pacific’s property markets, the latest from China’s growth sectors, together with a new focus on opportunities emerging in Central Asia.
Taking place on 11th December 2018 at JW Marriott Hong Kong, the event will welcome over 250 industry leaders, analysts, fund managers, PE and VC funds, family offices, bankers and other intermediaries.
Key discussions will center around:
- What have been the drivers of the Chinese property market this year?
- What should investors watch for in 2019? How has China’s deleveraging campaign been impacting the property market?
- What is the funding landscape for developers around the region given regulatory changes and investor appetite?
- Which of China’s previous growth sector darlings will feel the impact of the global trade war the greatest?
- Where will see the next wave of unicorns emerge from and targeting which sector?
- Economic outlook for Central Asia in 2019
There will be also corporate presentations from leading companies to showcase their brands and give you further insight into the investment cases for specific industries.
Followed by a networking cocktail reception in the evening, the event is a must for those who wish to meet with leading corporates and investors and to learn about the diverse latest investment landscape in the region.
For more information about the event, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com.
For speaking opportunities, please contact Christy Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org.