There is no better way to network with your key clients whilst providing a host of interesting panels and lively workshops to keep them informed on the latest market trends. Euromoney conferences provide an unparalleled opportunity for you to reach and remain at the forefront of your market.
To find out how you could benefit from sponsoring a Euromoney Conference please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7779 8488.
Lead SponsorsShow More Less
Euromoney’s Greater Mekong Investment Forum returns to Bangkok this June with an updated agenda to reflect on the sweeping changes that have taken place in the GMS over the last year, and with a focus on the opportunities presented regionally and globally by Thailand 4.0. Over 800 delegates were in attendance last year, and with the 2018 program diving into new sectors and a new investor audience, we expect even greater numbers in attendance this June.
Key Summit discussions will revolve around:
- 2018 and Beyond: Explore what lies ahead in terms of opportunities and challenges for the GMS, from financial sector developments to the latest on Belt and Road initiatives
- VC and PE Showdown: Can Thailand become a fertile breeding ground for start-ups?
- Country focus sessions: Identifying opportunities and challenges across CLMV countries
- Discover the benefits of the GMS connectivity enhancement roadmap
- Understand how you can benefit from Thailand 4.0 and what the emerging industries are
Attendance is free for corporates and investors. Register now to save your place.
For more information about the event, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Victor Wong at email@example.com.
For speaking opportunities, please contact Christy Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Euromoney reserves the right to decide eligibility for attendance. There are limited free places available only to institutional investors, asset managers, private equity funds, regional SMEs and senior executives of large domestic and multinational corporations. Intermediaries such as accountants, lawyers, investment bankers and consultants are required to pay for attendance.
Centara Grand at CentralWorld