There is no better way to network with your key clients whilst providing a host of interesting panels and lively workshops to keep them informed on the latest market trends. Euromoney conferences provide an unparalleled opportunity for you to reach and remain at the forefront of your market.
To find out how you could benefit from sponsoring a Euromoney Conference please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7779 8488.
The 7th Greater Mekong Investment Forum came to a successful close with over 500 business leaders, investors, industry experts, government officials and industry experts across 20 countries in attendance to discuss the latest economic development in the Greater Mekong Subregion.
We were honored to have HE Pichet Durongkaveroj, Minister of Digital Economy and Society, Kingdom of Thailand and Pakorn Peetathawatchai, President, The Stock Exchange of Thailand, deliver the day’s keynote speeches. They shared with the audience the Government’s forward plans to upgrade the nation digitally and the investment opportunities the GMS has to offer.
Topics discussed at this year’s forum included:
- 2018 and Beyond: Explore what lies ahead in terms of opportunities and challenges for the GMS, from financial sector developments to the latest on the Belt and Road Initiative
- VC and PE Showdown: Can Thailand become a fertile breeding ground for start-ups?
- Riding the new wave of digital innovation and its opportunities and challenges
- Discover the benefits of the GMS connectivity enhancement roadmap
- Understand how you can benefit from Thailand 4.0
- Thailand’s investment policies for Thailand 4.0
- Thailand industry focus sessions: smart tech, digital commerce, agtech, biotech, bioenery and biochemicals
Euromoney would like to especially thank the government for their support, our speakers for their views and our sponsors who made this event possible.
For enquiries about Euromoney Conferences’ forward Asia Pacific portfolio, please contact Jason Coles at email@example.com.
Click here for the presentation of the keynote address by HE Pichet Durongkaveroj, Minister of Digital Economy and Society, Kingdom of Thailand.
Click here for the presentation of the keynote address by Pakorn Peetathawatchai, President, The Stock Exchange of Thailand.
Click here for the presentation of "Thailand’s investment policies for Thailand 4.0" section by Pannee Chengsuttha, Senior Investment Advisor, Thailand Board of Investment (BOI)