There is no better way to network with your key clients whilst providing a host of interesting panels and lively workshops to keep them informed on the latest market trends. Euromoney conferences provide an unparalleled opportunity for you to reach and remain at the forefront of your market.
To find out how you could benefit from sponsoring a Euromoney Conference please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7779 8488.
Over two days this January, The Central & Eastern European Forum was once again the premier gathering for financiers to do business in the CEE region.
Over 1000 issuers, investors, investment bankers and financial service providers attended to meet new clients and see old friends. When not doing business, delegates enjoyed panels, workshops, roundtables, and keynote presentations and interviews with leading figures in the region.
The conference opened on both days with a stellar line up of speakers including:
- Ewald Nowotny, Governor, Oesterreichische Nationalbank, and Member of the Governing Council, European Central Bank
- Jürgen Rigterink, First Vice President at the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Jiang Jianqing, Chairman, SINO-CEEF Capital Management Company, Former Chairman of ICBC
- Gábor Gion, Minister of State for Financial Policy Affairs, Hungarian Ministry of Finance
- Dragan Tevdovski, Minister of Finance, Ministry of Finance, Republic of Macedonia
- Hubert Cottogni, Director, Head of Mandate Management, European Investment Fund (EIF)
- Nadeem Ilahi, Senior Regional Resident Representative, International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Wiebke Schloemer, Director for Europe and Central Asia, International Finance Corporation (IFC)
The CEE outlook is strong for 2019, cementing confidence in the region. We look forward to returning in 2020 for the 25th anniversary of this annual event to discuss how the region has faired and what’s to come.
Euromoney Conferences would like to would like to thank all of our sponsors, speakers and participants for their support and for making the 2019 CEE Forum such a resounding success.
Video footage and presentations will be available on our website shortly.