There is no better way to network with your key clients whilst providing a host of interesting panels and lively workshops to keep them informed on the latest market trends. Euromoney conferences provide an unparalleled opportunity for you to reach and remain at the forefront of your market.
To find out how you could benefit from sponsoring a Euromoney Conference please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7779 8488.
Euromoney’s China Debt Capital Markets Summit returns to Beijing on the 28th March 2018.
Much has taken place in the dollar and RMB bond markets since the 2017 Summit concluded. Watershed moments like the launch of Bond Connect together with advancements in QFII, RQFII and CIBM Direct initiatives have added vast new opportunities for foreign investors. Yet still, some investors continue to tread cautiously. The Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) continues to provide a seismic shift in Asia’s economic landscape, but how can RMB and dollar bonds play a role in financing Asia’s huge infrastructure needs? And with the central government looking to tackle excessive leverage and risk in a clear message that it wants to curb speculation and bubble risks, what does this mean for the high yield landscape, currently dominated by Chinese real estate firms? Join us in March for the 2018 edition of the China DCM event, where global investors meet with onshore players to discuss the opportunities and challenges ahead for China’s bond markets. Key discussions will revolve around:
- Bond Connect and beyond: The opening up of China’s debt market
- A work in progress: Addressing the challenges for foreign investors
- The Belt, the Road and the Bond: The role of debt markets in BRI
- Chinese offshore bonds: The rise of high yield
- Dedicated focus sessions: Green Bonds, Bank Capital, Panda Bonds and Securitization
Attendance is free for issuers and investors. Register now to save your place
For more information about the event, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com.
For sponsorship or speaking opportunities, please contact Jason Coles at firstname.lastname@example.org .
* Euromoney reserves the right to decide eligibility for attendance. Free places are limited to Chinese and international bond issuers, investors and regulators Financial intermediaries such as accountants, lawyers, and investment bankers are required to pay for attendance.
- 债券通及其他动向 — 中国债券市场的开放
- 正在进行的工作 — 帮助外国投资者应对挑战
- “一带一路”与债券 — “一带一路”倡议下债务资本市场的角色
- 中国离岸债券 — 高收益的崛起
如欲获得发言或赞助机会，请电邮 email@example.com与Jason Coles联系。
Events, Articles and Videos that might interest you
04 April 2018
03 September 2018
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
07 March 2017
12-13 September 2017
Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar
21 September 2017
21 November 2017
06 December 2017
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
06 February 2018