There is no better way to network with your key clients whilst providing a host of interesting panels and lively workshops to keep them informed on the latest market trends. Euromoney conferences provide an unparalleled opportunity for you to reach and remain at the forefront of your market.
To find out how you could benefit from sponsoring a Euromoney Conference please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7779 8488.
The Global Borrowers and Investors Forum – Asia came to a successful conclusion in Singapore on 21 September.
Over 500 delegates attended the event which was opened by Jacqueline Loh, deputy managing director of the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Later in the morning, GlobalCapital conducted an on-stage interview with Sir Robert Stheeman, chief executive of UK Debt Management Office, on the impact of Brexit to UK government debt.
In the afternoon, Bank Indonesia governor Agus Martowardojo, delivered a keynote outlining the country’s economic trends.
As Asia’s premier gathering for bond market participants, this annual forum in Singapore focuses on the opportunities arising from the region’s growing issuance volumes and increasingly diversified investor base.
Click here to download the final agenda
Speeches and presentations available for download:
This year’s topics include:
- A return to fundamentals — accessing the bond markets in a world without QE
- G3 currency funding and Asia
- Trends in Asia’s local currency bond markets
- How will Asian bond markets react to further rates rises in the US?
- Internationalisation of China’s bond market
- Development in Asia’s green bond market and SRI
- Asia’s corporate borrowers: bonds vs loans
- Masala bonds
- Asia’s high yield market
- Global SSA funding in Asia
- Financing Asia’s infrastructure
For more information, please contact email@example.com.