There is no better way to network with your key clients whilst providing a host of interesting panels and lively workshops to keep them informed on the latest market trends. Euromoney conferences provide an unparalleled opportunity for you to reach and remain at the forefront of your market.
To find out how you could benefit from sponsoring a Euromoney Conference please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7779 8488.
Growth in Central Asia is expected to recover to 3.1% in 2021, supported by a modest rise in commodity prices and foreign direct investment, as the region deepens its integration with China's Belt and Road Initiative. While forecasts for China expect growth of 7.9% in 2021. This webinar series will discuss and debate the investment opportunities in North and Central Asia, along this BRI corridor.
Key discussion points throughout the presentations include:
- What are the major investment needs in 2021 along the Belt and Road?
- How quickly can Central Asia’s economies recover from COVID-19?
- What can the governments of China and Central Asia do to encourage investment back into this BRI corridor?
- What are the biggest opportunities and challenges of the BRI for global investors?
- What sectors will recover the fastest, for example - how are mining companies taking advantage of the increased demand for metals and minerals from the many proposed BRI related projects?
Attendance is free for corporates. Register now to secure your place.
For more information about the event, please contact our customer service at email@example.com
For speaking opportunities, please contact Melody Mok at firstname.lastname@example.org