There is no better way to network with your key clients whilst providing a host of interesting panels and lively workshops to keep them informed on the latest market trends. Euromoney conferences provide an unparalleled opportunity for you to reach and remain at the forefront of your market.
To find out how you could benefit from sponsoring a Euromoney Conference please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7779 8488.
If you didn't attend the event but would like to request access to the on demand content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
On 28 and 29 September, the eighth International Schuldschein and Corporate Debt Virtual Forum convened the Schuldschein community, providing a platform for the market to meet in one place, to engage directly with each other, and to get deals done.
The discussions were a healthy mixture of energy and scepticism. Topics explored included:
- The Schuldschein market outlook: from breaking records to Covid-19 to where do we go from here?
- The role of Blockchain
- The digital focus: new opportunities
- The SSD market development in Asia post-COVID-19
- Diversification in the sustainable Schuldschein market
- Green and sustainable schuldscheine
The virtual platform offered:
All of the agenda content from the two day event will be available to view within the platform until 28 and 29 October, so you can go back and watch the sessions you missed or watch your favourites again! Registered delegates can continue to access the event using their existing login details. If you didn't attend the event but would like to request access to the on demand content, please contact email@example.com
We would like to thank all of our sponsors and speakers for their continued support and for making the Virtual Forum possible.
We look forward to working with you all again soon.
Editorial and speaking opportunities for future events: Sara Leech - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship opportunities for future events: Jeremy Crowther - email@example.com
Virtual Event - what to expect
Before the event
- Register online by pressing the red apply button.
- It is very important that you set up your personal profile for the fellow attendees to view. Let delegates know who you are and who you would like to meet.
- Look at the agenda and add the sessions you would like to view to your personal calendar within the platform.
- If you receive meeting requests, you can accept these in advance, and they will be added to your personalised schedule.
On the day of the event
- Enter the virtual lobby and browse the attendee list (community tab) to see who is present at the conference.
- View our keynotes, panels and workshops. Put your questions to the speakers via the live Q&A function.
- Visit the exhibition hall to meet and engage with our sponsors. Collect informational materials from each stand.
- Fit it all around your working day and watch the content on-demand in between networking and meetings.
After the event
- View all of the content on-demand, for up to 30 days after the event.
- Keep in touch with the connections you made at the event until you can meet in person again.