There is no better way to network with your key clients whilst providing a host of interesting panels and lively workshops to keep them informed on the latest market trends. Euromoney conferences provide an unparalleled opportunity for you to reach and remain at the forefront of your market.
To find out how you could benefit from sponsoring a Euromoney Conference please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7779 8488.
March 2020 should have played host to the 8th International Schuldschein and Corporate Debt Forum but the Covid-19 pandemic changed the world as we knew it.
Our new reality is virtual.
The value of face to face meetings far outweighs a million words in correspondence. However, in these unprecedented times the value of keeping in touch, market knowledge, and demonstrating one’s own abilities could not be higher. Therefore, we are pleased to announce that, on 28-29 September, we will host the eighth annual meeting for the Schuldschein community, virtually.
The virtual platform offers:
As always, we will bring together the market’s heavyweights to debate issues of real importance to Schuldscheine. It has never been more important for the Schuldschein community to get together, to connect, to share ideas and to do business. As the coronavirus highlights the risk of global shocks, the Schuldschein market is looking to burnish its sustainability credentials, increase its digital efficiency, as well as cultivate interest from Asian companies
The virtual event will take place over the course of two half days to suit different time zones, and it will be accessible to all market participants around the globe – wherever you find yourself working in September.
We look forward to reconvening virtually.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jeremy Crowther: firstname.lastname@example.org
For speaking opportunities, please contact Odeta Konomi: email@example.com
Virtual Event - what to expect
Before the event
- Register online by pressing the red apply button.
- It is very important that you set up your personal profile for the fellow attendees to view. Let delegates know who you are and who you would like to meet.
- Look at the agenda and add the sessions you would like to view to your personal calendar within the platform.
- If you receive meeting requests, you can accept these in advance, and they will be added to your personalised schedule.
On the day of the event
- Enter the virtual lobby and browse the attendee list (community tab) to see who is present at the conference.
- View our keynotes, panels and workshops. Put your questions to the speakers via the live Q&A function.
- Visit the exhibition hall to meet and engage with our sponsors. Collect informational materials from each stand.
- Fit it all around your working day and watch the content on-demand in between networking and meetings.
After the event
- View all of the content on-demand, for up to 30 days after the event.
- Keep in touch with the connections you made at the event until you can meet in person again.