There is no better way to network with your key clients whilst providing a host of interesting panels and lively workshops to keep them informed on the latest market trends. Euromoney conferences provide an unparalleled opportunity for you to reach and remain at the forefront of your market.
To find out how you could benefit from sponsoring a Euromoney Conference please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7779 8488.
The premier deal-making event for high grade debt capital markets
The annual Global Borrowers & Bond Investors Forum has been a landmark event in the agenda of the frequent borrower community for over 25 years. In light of the present times, it should come as no surprise that this year’s event will be virtual. By virtual we do not mean live webinars where screens can freeze, there can be a knock at the door, or one of the many other interruptions we face working from home. Instead, we will be hosting pre-recorded panels with expert speakers, confirmed quotes, and technology that works and will live on for the future. Now more than ever the capital markets are being used to fund corporates, banks and the SSA community out of the Covid-19 crisis we all find ourselves in.
J. Christopher Flowers, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, J.C. Flowers & Co.
Dr Jörg Kukies, State Secretary, Federal Ministry of Finance, Germany
Luiz Awazu Pereira da Silva, Deputy General Manager, Bank for International Settlements
- Covid-19 and the capital markets: impact, response, recovery
- Financing solutions for European sovereign borrowers
- UK DMO debt capital markets Roundtable: shouldering the burden; leading the market
- CEE Sovereign issuers
- Capital markets solutions for supranationals — the world’s top credits unite the plot the way forward
- Agency borrowers step up — key public sector borrowers rise up to help fight the crisis
- Financial institutions — crisis ready
- The new rules for corporate financing — liquidité, diversité, maturité...?
- Capital markets respond to the virus crisis
- Financing solutions to disasters — a new role for the capital markets
- Life as a capital markets participant: how it has changed, how it has worked and how it will look when the world recovers — issuers, bankers, investors, rating agencies and journalists talk about their experiences
- Saving the system: a review of the key official sector support packages and how they changed capital markets
- Picking up the pieces – market outlook. Where do we go from here? How can we make markets more resilient?
The content will be released throughout two days of the virtual event; we understand that being glued to your screen for hours on end can be tiresome!
With many of us still working individually at home, learning on the job from colleagues is restricted. We hope you will join us virtually on the 16th and 17th June to listen to our expert speakers and get their views on the here and now, and the future.
Editorial: Toby Fildes - firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaking: Isobel Mitchell - email@example.com
Sponsorship: Oli Hawkins - OHawkins@euromoneyplc.com and Andrew Walmsley - firstname.lastname@example.org