There is no better way to network with your key clients whilst providing a host of interesting panels and lively workshops to keep them informed on the latest market trends. Euromoney conferences provide an unparalleled opportunity for you to reach and remain at the forefront of your market.
To find out how you could benefit from sponsoring a Euromoney Conference please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7779 8488.
Myanmar is seeing positive signs of economic revival, with domestic and foreign investment improving in response to the opening up to foreign direct investment (FDI), of retail and wholesale trade as well as the insurance business.
Now in its 8th year, the Myanmar Global Investment Forum 2019 will offer participants an excellent opportunity to hear directly from the government on their latest economic agenda and reforms, as well as to have meaningful practical discussions with the key influencers, investors and corporates in Myanmar through our new interactive event format.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Projects and opportunities per sector, region and SEZ
- Infrastructure and energy projects and investment planning
- Myanmar Sustainable Development Plan, Project Bank and other reforms
- Prospects for FDI inflows
- Impact of the opening up of retail banking and the insurance business
- The growing role of development financial institutions
- New banking and financial regulation to increase credit to the private sector
- Local SME development opportunities
- Impact of changes in Myanmar’s retail industry
- Private Equity: How much capital is to be deployed and how can businesses avail themselves of that capital?
Don’t miss a chance to hear from government representatives, domestic and foreign investors as well as businesses to discuss future collaboration and investment opportunities in Myanmar this September.
For more information about the event, or if you have any problem on the online registration, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Victor Wong at email@example.com.
Click here for the presentation of Unlocking the SME Potential by Siam Commercial Bank.
Click here for the presentation of Projects and Investment Opportunities in Thilawa Special Economic Zone by Thurane Aung, Vice President, Myanmar Japan Thilawa Development Ltd (MJTD).